- Must be at least 8 and fewer than 256 characters
- May not contain any part of your account name or display name
- Must contain characters from three of the following categories
- Lowercase letters
- Uppercase letters
SATTRN passwords expire after 120 days. You will receive an email notifying you to change the password three days before expiration, one day before expiration, and the day of expiration. If a password in not updated within 30 days of expiration, the account is disabled and the user receives email notification.
As of 2/22/22, OU’s password requirements are:
- Minimum of 12 characters
- Must contain at least one upper AND lowercase letter
- Must contain at least one numeral OR one symbol
- Must be changed at least every 365 days
- Cannot be the same as your previous six passwords
- Cannot contain the words boomer, sooner, qwerty, or password
- Cannot contain your name or OUNet ID (ex. Jane Doe would not be able to use “jane”, “doe” or doe0023)
If you are locked out of your DHS account because you’ve forgotten your password or entered it incorrectly too many times, you will have to contact the OMES Service Desk to reset your password. Try logging in to the Support Portal with your DHS Microsoft 365 email address.
If you cannot access the Support Portal or you’d rather call the OMES Service Desk, the local phone number is 405-521-2444 and the toll-free phone number is 866-521-2444.