Technology Knowledge Base
Logging in to Articulate 360 from virtual desktop (VDI)
Follow the instructions below to log in to Storyline 360 from TCIT Gateway.
- If you are using a VDI to log in to a virtual Storyline app, go to TCIT Gateway.
- Log in with your SATTRN credentials, then click Sign in.
- TCIT Remote Access will bring up a list of folders and apps. Yours may not look the same as the one pictured. However, if you have VDI Storyline access, you will have a folder labeled Articulate. Open the folder.
- When the folder opens, click the icon for Articulate Storyline 360. This will send an RDP file to your downloads.
- Open the downloaded RDP file.
- You may receive a prompt asking if you trust the RemoteApp program and want to connect. Click Connect.
- You will have to enter your SATTRN password once again.
- When the “Welcome to the SATTRN LAN” window opens, click OK.
- If you have not signed in to Storyline, you may be redirected to sign in online with your Storyline credentials. Then, Storyline will launch.